Storm Cover™ is a registered and patented product aimed at enclosing solar tubes for protection against various external damaging forces including Hailstones larger than 30mm, sabotage, and riots but not limited to others. In addition to this, Storm Cover™ strengthens and stiffens the geyser frame as it is bolted to the original frame whereby also providing protection against theft
ABOUT STORM COVER
• Storm Cover (Pty) Ltd is based in Gauteng and was established in 2015 with the main goal of providing a convenient, inexpensive Solar Geyser Protection solution to consumers in Southern Africa.
• Storm Cover™ is a trademarked and patented product aimed at enclosing solar tubes/panels for protection against various external damaging forces. This product is not only reliable and effective but also cost efficient, when compared to damage and replacement costs on solar geysers.
• We provide provide high-quality services with the distinction of undergoing various quality control checks from start to finish.
• Storm Cover™ will provide a longer life span to the solar geyser tubes/panels.
• We provide an installation database system for the various installed Storm Cover™ which our clients have unlimited access to for verification and tracking purposes.
• Upon installation we verify if any damages or other faults are present. Thereafter our certified installers will assess the issues, if any, to determine the best way forward.
• Storm Cover (Pty) Ltd is a Level 4 B-BBEE contributor as of 25 January 2016